The GTI Designs Group is proud to once again be hosting the North American Gelato Challenge!
On April 25th, chefs and dessert makers from across North America will compete to earn a spot at the Gelato Festival World Masters 2025
Do you have what it takes to win?
How it Works
Held every four years, the Gelato Festival World Masters is highly considered to be the most prestigious gelato making competition in the world. Our North America Gelato Challenge is the first step on the path to becoming world champion!
All in One Day
The competition will be held on April 25th, 2023 on-site, at 35 Trade Zone Court, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779. The competition will proceed as follows:
- Submit your competing gelato flavor upon sign up.
- Competitors will create the base for their competing flavor at the competition facility (scheduled time during the competition day.)
- Competitors will simultaneously create their gelato using equipment provided at the facility.
- Flavors will be submitted for evaluation before a panel of judges. Press and a limited audience will be in attendance. (See “GTI Designs – Gelato Challenge Rules” for evaluation rubric).
- Winner (based on rating) will move forward to the 2025 World Masters Gelato Festival in Los Angeles
The North American Gelato Challenge is an amazing opportunity to put your skills and your business on the map!
There is no fee to enter. Click the button below to view the rules and regulations, and sign up for a change to be a Gelato World Master!