Display Cases, Equipment, and Design
GTI Designs provides several solutions for food service and retail spaces all over North America.
The manufacturing of both modular and custom display cases, equipment, custom millwork and shelving, as well as full service design.
While we offer all of our services individually, our integrated project delivery system results in a much easier and cost effective concept build for our customers. As we can take on the responsibility for the design, build, and installation of a project. This allows our clients to get everything they need in one place, and ensures their design vision.
Our services include:
- Assistance in formulating concepts and work flow
- Creating detailed two and three dimensional design drawings
- Working with clients in creating the desired look and feel of the operation
- Providing detailed mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings in an architectural format for code approval
- Manufacturing both modular and custom display cases, constructed in our American or European manufacturing facilities
- Installing projects in full with our own installation teams
- Controlling all logistics from conception to reality
Our complete portfolio of distinctive products and comprehensive design packages offer endless possibilities.
Founded in 1993 by Andrew Seabury, GTI Designs has since expanded into the GTI Designs Group which currently encompasses 5 related businesses. Always looking to meet customer needs, Andrew has grown the GTI Designs Group at the pace of his customer’s increasing demands, more than quadrupling his staff over the last 20+ years. Our team approach ensures that every aspect of a project is seamlessly coordinated, and our customers are guaranteed prompt service and proper care throughout the entire process and are fully supported as they grow their businesses.
“Our goal is to provide our clients with the best information and advice possible while extracting the maximum potential return on our customer’s investments.” —Andrew Seabury