What We Do
For three decades GTI Designs has been designing and manufacturing display cases that offer a European design combined with American practicality.
GTI Designs offers an integrated project delivery system, whereby the responsibility for the design, build, and installation of the project rests within a single company. As a full service Design and Build firm specializing in all types of foodservice and retail projects, be it modular or completely custom designed.
Though one can use any of our services individually, GTI Designs offers a true “turn key” solution, working closely with our customers throughout each step of the process, saving our client’s time, effort, and money as a result.
Our services include:
- Assistance in formulating concepts and work flow
- Providing detailed two and three dimensional design drawings
- Working with clients in creating the desired look and feel of the operation
- Providing detailed mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings in an architectural format for code approval
- Providing either modular or custom built display cases constructed in either our American or European manufacturing facilities
- Installing projects in full with our own installation teams
- Controlling all logistics from conception to reality
Our complete portfolio of distinctive products and comprehensive design packages offer endless possibilities.
Founded in 1993 by Andrew Seabury, GTI Designs has since expanded into the GTI Designs Group which currently encompasses 5 related businesses. Always looking to meet customer needs, Andrew has grown the GTI Designs Group at the pace of his customer’s increasing demands, more than quadrupling his staff over the last 20+ years. Our team approach ensures that every aspect of a project is seamlessly coordinated, and our customers are guaranteed prompt service and proper care throughout the entire process and are fully supported as they grow their businesses.
“Our goal is to provide our clients with the best information and advice possible while extracting the maximum potential return on our customer’s investments.” —Andrew Seabury